My aim here is to help fellow health seekers:
- access a comprehensive alternative health resource all under one roof
- explore the ‘pros and cons’ of as wide a range of subjects as possible
- make informed decisions on their important health care matters
- encourage them to become their own health gurus!
As a health coach and practitioner, I obviously come into contact with a huge number of products, books, supplements, equipment, retreats etc. Therefore, I’ll be sharing my opinions based on my experiences. After that, it’s up to you. I trust you’ll find this an invaluable long term resource centre J
Aims and objectives in more detail:
- Continually strive to deliver up-to-date information, tips, techniques, reviews, points of reference and report back on contradictory health advice to enable fellow health seekers to make more informed choices.
- I also intent to review practices, ideas, retreats, books and therapies indeed, I’ll be researching, on an on-going basis anything and everything that will help us regain and improve our health.
- Challenge today’s outdated thinking about what is healthy and create a new measurement for health because I don’t believe we are living longer, we are just dying slower.
- Seek to offer fellow health seekers alternatives life style choices to encourage those who are interested to take back control and responsibility for their health.
- To offer as much 1-2-1 support as I can muster as well as inspire, encourage, motivate and support those that need it.
Obviously information contained on this site will evolve over time so I hope over time; you’ll come to rely on it as a trusted resource for health information.
Any feedback about your aims and objects after visiting my site would be greatly appreciated.
Topics covered will include but are not limited to
- Which lifestyle
- Which diet
- Which kitchen equipment
- Which foods to eat
- Which supplements are worth their weight in gold
- Which products are worth investing in
- Which therapies work the best covering a wide range in scenarios
- Which retreats
- Which exercise work for which parts of the body best
- Which water
- Which books MAYBE THIS IS WHERE THE BOOK CLUB COULD GO?
- And much more to follow…