The evidence is in the testimonials!
Eating Disorder Testimonials
These testimonials are from people who have supported me in my endeavours to help people who’ve been brave enough to admit they need help with an eating disorder because they’ve decided to stop the cycle of self sabotage and suffering.
To choose a coach that will be gently challenging see my Guide To Hiring The Right Coach click here
- Dawn is incredibly caring, I can think of no-one that I would rather be support by than her; she is incredibly compassionate and does wonderful work. Gerard O’Donovan, CEO Noble Manhattan
- From our meeting I now look at things with a greater perspective and understanding, you have a heartfelt comprehension of what it’s like for me with an eating disorder that gave me comfort. I am lucky to have made contact with you; I want to success and be able to offer you something back in the future. I think your work is fantastic. Laura, student, Midlands
- Your compassion, in-depth knowledge and training gives you the qualities you need to work with vulnerable people and their families, your ability to listen, empathize and maintain confidentially makes you someone I would recommend to others who need this high level of support. Barbara Dalpra, Nyasa
- Dearest Dawn, you have helped and given me a lot of inspiration, your timing as always was perfect. I’m still struggling to conquer my eating problems but I now have a brilliant focus and resources. I have not felt so positive about anything in a long time, can’t thank you enough Dawn, lots of love and hugs. Susie
- My dearest Dawn truly, where would I have been without you as my life coach, I have written you so many letters and sought your support so often yet you always respond with something that helps. Namaste Kay